- BlueChat - BlueChat is a fast, Free, nice looking, web based chat script. Made to be quick and not hog server resources, but still has many features. Multiple channels, actions, colored names and messages, smile images.
pop (Added: 16-Nov-1999 Hits: 24492)
- Chat-N-Time - Simple real-time chat CGI script that lets you hold real-time conversations on a web
page. Users log in and then can type what they'd like to say into a text box, and click
a button to post their message. The chat window refreshes itself every 10 seconds,
so that others looking at the page will be able to see the new addition to the
conversation. Requires a browser that supports frames.
pop (Added: 17-Dec-1998 Hits: 13277)
- chat.cgi - No java crap (as mentioned above)
, User can adjust refresh rate to his or her comfort
, View the names of all users in chat room
, Send and receive private messages
, Script only shows 15 chat entries at a time, making for fast
reloads and updates
, User can view entire chat transcript by clicking on a link
pop (Added: 15-Dec-1999 Hits: 9742)
- ChatPro v2.1.1 - ChatPro 2.1.1 is an Internet Program that allows real-time "chatting" with people anywhere else
in the world so long as they are in the same chat-room as you. Careful design was implemented
to insure ChatPro would be compatible with every forms capable browser. ChatPro 2.1.1 offers
features not found in other chat scripts. We have taken countless suggestions under
consideration in making ChatPro 2.1.1. It has virtually everything anyone has asked us for.
pop (Added: 26-Nov-1998 Hits: 15904)
- GTChat - GTChat is a fast, user-friendly Web-chat application that works in both server-push and client-pull mode. The configuration possibilities are enormous. Feature list includes emoticons, private rooms and advanced administrator functions like kicking oder banning forever disturbing visitors. English, French, Swedish and other language packs available. Low resource usage, no database needed, Perl 5.005 or higher is enough.
pop (Added: 31-Aug-2001 Hits: 8887)