- Database Doctor - It features easily customizable entry forms for adding new items (just pop some html
in a text file...the script does the rest), preview, the ability to check for unique
item-ids for all you webstore owners, editing, deleting, search, sort by field, and will
even prepare a page of your data for printing.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 11922)
- DB_Access - DB_Access features include: database manipulation (multiple access, multiple users)
with strong security management, and a new audit feature to rollback changes.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 11906)
- DB_Browser 1.30 - DB_Browser is a CGI tool for developers
working with relational databases supported by
the Perl DBI/DBD modules (Postgres, Oracle,
MySQL, etc). It easily facilitates
searching, editing, and adding to tables
within a database without having to
develop customized software.
pop (Added: 26-Jan-2000 Hits: 7263)
- DBman - DBMan is a full featured database manager used to handle one or multiple flat file
databases through an easy to use web interface. Supports such features as: record
ownership, authentication, user administration and powerful searches.
pop (Added: 3-Nov-1998 Hits: 7982)
- FLATTEXT - Paste a sample of your flat text delimited (comma, tab, or other) database and a
custom Perl script and HTML code are created that lets web users search your
database. Extremely easy to configure and includes line-by-line annotation of your
Perl script and detailed instructions.
pop (Added: 25-Nov-1998 Hits: 9466)