- Collections (0)
- Collections a internet protocol tool
- FTP (1)
- File Transfer Protocol
- Whois (9)
- Perl script that performs a search of domain ownership
- *.test auto-responder - This software uses the NNTP protocol to automatically reply to the
poster of a message in the specified *.test group. This solution is
different than the one most people run
(ftp://ftp.cccd.edu/pub/usenet/innautorespond) in that it doesn't
require any special server configuration. In other words it can be run
by a regular user.
(Added: 28-Jul-1999 Hits: 1648)
- BIRDSEYE.CGI - This rather simple script provides you and/or your
readers the ability to run common diagnostic
commands such as ping, finger, traceroute, & whois.
It has built-in safeguards to prevent outside hacking
attempts and runaway processes from happening.
This script is written in PERL5 for Unix servers.
(Added: 17-Feb-1999 Hits: 2125)
- Castle Trace - A simple traceroute interface using your server's traceroute gateway. Includes
meta-character removal and referrer checking.
(Added: 27-Jul-1999 Hits: 1676)
- Finger - Perl script to show information about a user using the UNIX finger(1) command.
(Added: 12-Jan-1999 Hits: 1867)