- Extropia: WebBanner - Generates a random image on your page. Does not require server side includes and
can be used for generating random inlined images.
(Added: 23-Jan-1999 Hits: 3486)
- GF ImageDeck - GF ImageDeck creates thumbnail and full-size image
pages using a subset of images randomly "dealt" from a
larger "deck". The deck is built from subdirectories
containing thumbnail images. Generated pages are
completely customizable and may contain custom HTML
surrounding the images.
(Added: 18-Mar-2000 Hits: 2213)
- Image Randomizer - This is a simple Perl script for displaying a random image. You can select the image's alignment, define its width and height, and specify whether or not to include the image's ALT text.
(Added: 27-Jul-2000 Hits: 4902)
- Image Rotator - Loads random images into the upper frame and changes them in specified intervals of
(Added: 23-Jan-1999 Hits: 2788)
- ImageShuffler - This script is a simple and random image rotator with optional image links and delay times and image usage count. Full control is given with regards to the image tag's alt, border and alignment parameters and whether the optional link will open in a new window or the current one. Called with SSI.
(Added: 7-Oct-2003 Hits: 1943)